"Trashing" of Daily Delivery was staff error

I was relieved to find out in talking with staff, that PPL's Daily Delivery was not thrown in the trash by malicious intent, but by a staff person who was simply not aware of the purpose of the tables at the back of plenary. These two tables are intended to give a place for individuals and groups to place items they wish to communicate to commissioners. Apparently the young staff person watching those tables was not given enough information to know that our DD was appropriately placed there. I think maybe this is good news--I am glad to know it was not done out of mean-spiritedness.

You may want to know more about the PARO luncheon I mentioned in my last blog entry. Here is a link to an article by Jim Berkley who reported on the event. I am so grateful for his post. It is a story that needs to be told and I was present without a pencil!

Comments